Dr. Mark H. Linderman, Chief Scientist At The Information Directorate, AFRL Is Speaker At The Workloads At The Tactical Edge Forum
Dr. Mark H. Linderman is one of the speakers on the Workloads at the Tactical Edge Forum. With over three decades of experience in the industry, Dr. Linderman is an ideal speaker for this event.
Dr. Mark H. Linderman
Dr. Mark H. Linderman is the Chief Scientist for the Information Directorate (RI) at the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL). He is also a member of the Scientific and Professional Cadre of Senior Executives.
Dr. Linderman is the directorate’s principal technical expert and major advisor on all science and technology portfolio matters. He oversees the technical aspects of various IT systems and applications.
The AFRL Information Directorate is responsible for finding, developing, and integrating low-cost information systems that can be used in war. It mainly helps cyberspace, the air, and communications forces, including Command and Control, Cyber, Information, and Computers (C5I).
Dr. Mark Linderman has an extensive educational background, primarily focusing on Electrical Engineering. Here’s the list of degrees and universities that Dr. Lindernan attained.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering at the Cornell University, 1995
- Master of Engineering, Electrical Engineering at the Cornell University, 1991
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering at the University of Delaware, 1986
Dr. Mark H. Linderman, Speaker at the Workloads at the Tactical Edge Forum
Dr. Mark H. Linderman is the Keynote speaker for the Potomac Officers Club Workloads at the Tactical Edge Forum. The event will tackle the importance of being digitally connected and address the possible Cyber-Physical risks.
Join us for an exciting discussion on how zero-trust data-driven decision-making transforms the military landscape. Register here!
The forum is scheduled on February 08, 2024, from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time Zone. Event venue will be 2941 Restaurant at 2941 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, Virginia.
Leadership History and Career Timeline
Dr. Mark H. Linderman spent most of his career serving in the AFRL. After finishing his doctorate at Cornell, Dr. Linderman began to work for Rome Laboratory in 1994. He brought his knowledge of VLSI to the lab, where he has been developing signal-processing architectures for surveillance.
Here is the list of Dr. Linderman’s journey of his career:
- Chief Scientist, Information Directorate at AFRL (2022–present)
- Senior Scientist, Command and Control Decision Support, Information Directorate at AFRL (2016–2022)
- Technical Advisor, Computing and Communications Division, Information Directorate at AFRL (2013–2016)
- Principal Engineer, Information Directorate at AFRL (2003–2016)
- Senior Electronics Engineer, Information Directorate at AFRL (1999–2003)
- Electronics Engineer, Information Directorate at Air Force Research Laboratory (1997–1999)
- Electronics Engineer, Surveillance Directorate at Rome Laboratory, Griffiss Air Force Base (1994–1997)
- Engineer, HRB-Singer at State College, Pennsylvania (1986–1988)
Dr. Linderman has been successful throughout his career, earning several awards and honors. It includes his first award in 1997, the Air Force Science and Engineering Award for Exploratory and Advanced Technology Development. Among his other awards are the Information Directorate International Team Award, Graniero Team Award, and many more.
Get to know Air Force Research Lab’s Leaders, Founders, Execs here.
Tags: AFRL Air Force Research Laboratory Chief Scientist for the Information Directorate Dr. Mark H. Linderman Potomac Officers Club Scientific and Professional Cadre of Senior Executives Workloads at the Tactical Edge Forum