MEMBERSHIP | POTOMAC OFFICERS CLUB
Get ready to meet other govcon executives, gain new insights and come away with a fresh perspective!
Joining POC grants you access to 12 -18 events each year. POC events feature world-class private and public sector leaders who discuss the GovCon industry’s headline topics. We are an executive-only community, service providers and the professional networking crowd are excluded.
POC Breakfasts are 3 hour events beginning with a networking reception and followed by a keynote address and panel discussion. POC Summits are half-day events, also beginning with a networking reception and followed by 3-4 keynote speakers and 1-2 panel discussions.
The Elite Membership subscription offers the advantage of no “per event” fee during the year. If you may be a frequent attendee, this option offers the best value.
The Professional Membership subscription option, has a lower annual fee, but has a cost for each event you attend.
The Non-Member/Guest option requires no commitment and offers the ability to pay only for those events you attend.
- Participate in a meaningful dialogue with senior GovCon executives and your peers to better understand the current environment.
- Benefit from the power and exclusivity of the restricted membership policy and relevant speakers to make the best use of your valuable time.
- Develop partnerships to enable your organization to team and compete more effectively.
- Build your personal brand among your peer group through Executive Mosaic’s industry-leading media to establish your areas of expertise.
- Gain attention and acquire relevant intelligence through the portfolio of Executive Mosaic’s online news properties, daily RSS/email newswires, and integration with social media partners to stay ahead of the market.