Lisa Gardner, VP of Federal Civilian Services at Noblis Joins Potomac Officers Club’s 2023 Healthcare Summit
Lisa Gardner boasts over two decades of experience across a broad array of government information technology markets. She spent a considerable amount of time with the Big 5 in the consulting industry, where she drove business synergies and achieved successful mission outcomes through several business strategies and IT applications.
Ms. Gardner is one of the speakers at the Potomac Officers Club’s 2023 Healthcare Summit on December 6, 2023.
Her demonstrated technology portfolio in the healthcare sector is pivotal in the summit’s conversation about the rapidly changing public and private medical fields.
Explore Lisa Gardner’s contributions to the development of innovative technologies arsenal of the government’s medical industry.
Who is Lisa Gardner?
Lisa Gardner is a highly accomplished professional with competencies in program management, strategic planning, customer engagement management, and more. She is a certified Project Management Professional, a certification she earned from the Project Management Institute.
Ms. Gardner is also an American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council Fellow.
Throughout her career, Ms. Gardner has dabbled in a number of federal defense domains. She has driven growth in federal agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs, Homeland Security, and the Treasury.
Meet Lisa Gardner and learn more about her technological contributions to healthcare systems at the Potomac Officers Club’s 2023 Healthcare Summit. Don’t miss the annual summit on December 6, 2023, and register now!
- Consultant/ Senior Consultant at Arthur Andersen Business Consulting (June 1996–May 200)
- Project Manager at American Management Systems (June 2000–May 2003)
- Project Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology (May 2003–November 2006)
- Managing Consultant at Pivotal Insight, LLC (Nov 2006–August 2010)
- Program Manager at Engility Corporation, formerly HPTi (August 2010–December 2014)
- Client Account Director at Engility Corporation (January 2015–October 2016)
- Vice President at Engility Corporation (October 2016–August 2017)
- Vice President of Health IT at Technatomy Corporation (May 2018–December 2018)
- Vice President of Business Development at Pyramid Systems, Inc. (December 2018–June 2019)
- Senior Director of Business Development & Strategy at Leidos Health (July 2019–December 2021)
- Senior Business Development Executive of Federal Civilian Solutions at Noblis (January 2022–October 2022)
- Vice President of Federal Civilian Solutions at Noblis (October 2022–Present)
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce (with a concentration in Management Information Systems) at the University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce
- Master of Science in Management of Information Technology at the University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce
What are the duties of Lisa Gardner as Noblis’ Vice President of Federal Civilian Solutions?
Joining Noblis as the Vice President of Federal Civilian Solutions in October 2022, Lisa Gardner handles strategy development, program execution, and overall growth direction for the company’s federal civilian government portfolio.
Prior to her current assignment, Ms. Gardner managed Noblis’ Federal Civilian Solutions mission areas as the Senior Business Development from January to October 2022. Although she has only served in this capacity for less than a year, she has led several efforts in the transportation, space, and health IT sectors.
Gardner’s demonstrated work for the Health IT sector
Lisa Gardner is a highly decorated expert in the health IT industry. She spearheaded a number of collaborations for programs related to agile software development, high-performance computing, enterprise program management, and scientific-driven IT solutions. These work experiences have solidified her position in mission area and scientific portfolio management.
Having demonstrated work in the health IT sector, Ms. Gardner actively participates in various government contracting events. She’s recognized by multiple government contracting leaders, including the Potomac Officers Club’s list of GovCon Executives Advancing Health IT.
What is Noblis?
Noblis and its subsidiaries are pioneer innovators for the federal government’s successful mission outcomes. For over 25 years, the company has committed to enriching the lives of every American and making the nation a better place to live in by investing in various missions focusing on the public good.
What is the 2023 Healthcare Summit?
- Organizer: Potomac Officers Club
- Date: December 6, 2023 (7:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m. – ET)
- Location: Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042
- Sponsors: LMI, SAIC, Noblis, LCG, netspoke
The global pandemic has been the catalyst for showing lapses in current healthcare systems and developing innovative technologies for shifting patient needs. The 2023 Healthcare Summit takes a deep dive into the transformational changes in the federal healthcare industry amid evolving market trends in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Keynote for the 2023 Healthcare Summit is Rear Admiral Tracy Farrill, Interim Director at Defense Health Network Continental of the Defense Health Agency. She is joined by Colonel Thomas Patrick Flanders, Ken Hofgesang, and Lisa Gardner, as well as key decision-makers across the public and private healthcare sectors.
Tags: 2023 Healthcare Summit American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council Department of Health and Human Services govcon government contracting health IT health IT industry Homeland Security Lisa Gardner Noblis Potomacc Officers Club Project Management Professional Rear Admiral Tracy Farrill Thomas Patrick Flanders Veterans Affairs