Getting To Know Ronald “Fog” Hahn, Chief Growth Officer at Client Solution Architects
Ronald Hahn serves as the Chief Growth Officer at Client Solution Architects. Known to his family, friends, and colleagues as “Fog,” he has dedicated over three decades to honing his capabilities in the government contracting industry with specialization in strategy development, marketing, business development, and operations.
What are the duties and responsibilities of Ronald “Fog” Hahn, Chief Growth Officer at Client Solution Architects?
Ronald “Fog” Hahn joined Client Solution Architects (CSA) as the Chief Growth Officer in July 2022. He has pioneered the creation of various solutions to boost enterprise-wide growth across various business units. Mr. Hahn’s key focus areas include strategy implementation, business development operations, marketing, government relations, and mergers and acquisitions.
Amassing an extensive skillset for a wide range of interests in government markets, he also assumes the duty of leading government-wide acquisitions, including the IDIQ Center of Excellence. He works with CSA’s CEO and executive leadership to oversee government contracting activities to boost the company’s portfolio in the public and private sectors.
What are the previous roles of Fog Hahn?
Fog Hahn boasts nearly four decades of experience centered around growth across the defense industry. During this tenure, he worked toward completing significant projects, such as the Defense Science Board, Summer Study “Military Operations in a Complex Electro-magnetic Environment, which explores advanced capabilities across complex landscapes.
Previous positions held:
- Chief Growth Officer at Client Solution Architects (July 2022–Present)
- President and Owner at Focused Ox Group LLC (May 2022–July 2022)
- Executive Vice President at Amentum (January 2020–April 2022)
- Executive Vice President at AECOM (October 2014–January 2020)
- Vice President of EM Spectrum Strategies in Federal Services (October 2010–October 2014)
- Deputy Director at Joint Electronic Warfare Center (April 2006 – October 2010)
- Chief of the U.S. Special Operations Command at the Department of the Air Force (July 2001–April 2006)
- Electronic Warfare Officer at U.S. Marine Corps (1985–2005)
What are the affiliations of Fog Hahn?
As a distinguished industry leader in the growth initiatives of the defense landscape, Mr. Hahn has become acquainted with numerous organizations. Currently, he has been serving as a Member of the Board of Directors at the Professional Services Council since January 2023.
Timeline of Fog Hahn’s affiliations throughout the years:
- Member of the Board of Directors at the Professional Services Council (January 2023–Present)
- Board of Directors at the Professional Services Council (February 2020–April 2022)
- Executive Committee at AFCEA (September 2016–September 2017)
- Member of the EW Summer Study at the Defense Science Board (July 2013–March 2014)
What are the awards and recognitions of Fog Hahn?
Fog Hahn’s contributions to the industry don’t go unnoticed, receiving multiple honors and awards under his name. With several recognitions from his colleagues and industry leaders, he secured his position as one of the top growth executives in the defense industry.
- Gold Medal Recipient issued by the Association of Old Crows (October 2010)
- Executive Management Award issued by the Association of Old Crows (October 2009)
What is the educational background of Fog Hahn?
Ronald “Fog” Hahn boasts an impressive educational record, kickstarting his interest in helping enterprises grow. Spending his early career in the Department of the Air Force, he quickly expanded his capabilities in various military areas.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Delaware (1981-1985)
- Masters in Military Studies from the American University
- Masters in Military Science from the Marine Corps University (1997-1998)
About Client Solutions Architects
Led by a team of innovators, experts, and technologists, Client Solutions Architects provides a range of integrated technology and operational services for defense and government organizations. Founded in 2003, CSA has worked with laboratories, shipyards, and other facilities to equip them with solutions needed to accomplish their missions.
Tags: AFCEA Amentum Association of Old Crows Client Solution Architects Defense Science Board Focused Ox Group LLC Fog Hahn government contracting Joint Electronic Warfare Center Professional Services Council Ronald "Fog" Hahn Summer Study "Military Operations in a Complex Electro-magnetic Environment