VP and CIO, Lockheed Martin Space
In her current role as Vice President & Chief Information Officer (CIO) for Lockheed Martin Space, Dorcia strategically aligns to the Enterprise IT organization and the LM Space Business Area. As Lockheed Martin Space CIO, she is committed to implementing the technologies and support services important to the Lockheed Martin Space Business Area. Dorcia leads a team of IT professionals focused on developing and implementing agile IT strategies, leveraging IT innovations, and maintaining flawless execution for program success and competitive advantage.
Dorcia has been with Lockheed Martin for seventeen years and has held multiple leadership positions. Prior to her current role, she was Deputy to the VP of Engineering for the Training & Logistics Solutions (TLS) Line of Business within Rotary & Mission Systems (RMS). In this role Dorcia led return-to-green efforts for multiple programs and worked key efforts to improve engineering performance and overall program operations.
Throughout her career with Lockheed Martin, Dorcia has held multiple positions of increasing responsibility including:
• Engineering Lead for a $500M portfolio of training solutions programs
• International assignment leading 200+ engineers based in the Netherlands
• Software Engineering Senior Manager leading efforts to staff a 650+ employee software engineering organization
• Led Program Management and Engineering transition efforts from heritage Global Training and Logistics (GLTL) to Mission Systems and Training (MST) organization
• Lead Engineer for the Littoral Combat Ship Training Courses and National Cyber Range programs
Dorcia has completed several development programs and received multiple awards during her career at Lockheed Martin.
• Lockheed Martin NOVA Award
• Three-time Lockheed Martin Galaxy Award
• Two-time Black Engineer of the Year Award
• Leadership Excellence and Development Program Graduate
• MST Program Management Talent Initiative Graduate
Dorcia has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, a master’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering and a Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Organizational Behavior. She is currently in the process of moving with her husband and two children to the Denver, Colorado area.